A cookie is a small text that is stored in your browser when you visit almost every web page. Its usefulness is to enable the web to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, disactivate them, etc.please address this link.
Cookies used in this website.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to make sure that users who write comments on the blog are humans and no automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from that place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases when it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect.
- According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc.is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.