A little bit of history
A farmhouse dating from the seventeenth century
In the valley of the Amarguillo river, in Madridejos (Toledo), our Alameda is a vestige of what was a large expanse of trees that surrounded the town.
Already in 1770 it was given up in her testament by Ursula Mayorga, great benefactor, to the Order of San Francisco, whose monks, installed in Madridejos since the fifteenth century, took care of the dovecote, worked the land and benefited the fruits of the orchard.
In the first registration of 1913 it is described as we know it today: house of work, pigeon loft, pooland black elms.
In the year 1945 the farmhouse comes to our family after a curious story of hereditary transmissions. Since that date it is part of our past and has been our place of games and family gatherings since our childhood. In 2005, before the unstoppable deterioration caused by the passing of time, our family decided to restore the old rooms, the large pigeon loft, revitalize the surrounding natural environment and rehabilitate the buildings in order to create a complex of spaces and facilities appropiate to the current demands of tourist accommodation.